The Kingston Emergency Food Collaborative delivers food to households in the Kingston City School District in direct cooperation with the YMCA, Family of Woodstock, People’s Place, and Project Resilience. Anyone can call their emergency food hotline 1-888-316-0879.
We aim to keep the following up to date but please call to double check times.
Accord: Town of Rochester Food Pantry, 845-626-7501, 22 Main Street. Please call for an appointment and bring your own bags.
Boiceville: Reservoir Food Pantry, 845-663-3353, 4073 Route 28, Mondays, 2-4 p.m.
- FAMILY of Ellenville, firstname.lastname@example.org, 845-647-2443, 221 Canal Street, Mondays and Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saints Mary & Andrew Roman Catholic Church Food Pantry, 845-647-6080, 137 S. Main Street. Call by Wednesday at 3 p.m. to pick up on Thursday. Some Thursdays Catholic Charities sponsors a free farm stand; for details call 845-340-9170.
- Seventh Day Adventist Food Pantry, 845-647-5998, 161 Center. Last Monday & Tuesday of each month, 1-4 p.m.
- Shiloh Baptist Church Soup Kitchen, 845-647-8662, 60 Berme Road. Wednesdays, noon to 2 p.m. No lunch, fifth Wednesdays.
- Ulster Heights Methodist Church Food Pantry, 845-647-4327, 1264 Ulster Heights Road. Call for times.
- United Methodist Church Food Pantry, 845-647-7094, 85 Canal Street. Thursdays, 9:15-10:30 a.m.
Gardiner: St. Charles Helping Hands Food Pantry, 845-255-1374, 2212 Route 44-55. Thursdays, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Ascension Holy Trinity Food Pantry, 845-384-6723, 21 Lower Grand Street. Pandemic hours: Saturdays, 10 a.m. to noon. Please call Mary, 845-834-6014, to pre-register.
- Calvary Chapel Highland Food Pantry, 845-691-7030, 64 Vineyard Avenue. Second and fourth Saturdays, 9-11 a.m. or call in an in emergency. Closed as of April 2020.
- Family Outreach Food Pantry, 845-380-8799, 529 Route 44/55. Second and fourth Wednesdays, 2-6 p.m.
- St. Augustine Parish Food Pantry, 845-691-7673, 35 Philips Ave. First and third Saturdays, 9-11 a.m.
- Angel Food East, 845-331-6538, St. John’s Church, 207 Albany Ave. Mondays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. to noon. As of April 2020: delivery for chronically ill/homebound Thursdays ONLY.
- Catholic Charities of Kingston Food Pantry, 845-340-9170, nydia.valencia-Alzate@archny.org, 6 Adams Street. Tuesdays and Fridays, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Community Fridges, email@example.com, 845-331-7188. Beyond the 4 Walls Outreach, 14 Van Buren St. and Clinton Avenue Methodist Church, 122 Clinton Ave., 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
- First Baptist Church Outreach Dinner, 845-331-5044, 77 Albany Avenue. Closed during pandemic.
- Heavenbound Food Pantry, 845-616-3211, 100 Lucas Avenue. First, third, and fifth Thursdays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Second and fourth Thursdays, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- People’s Place, 845-338-4030, 17 St. James Street. Pandemic schedule: Cafe, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., takeout only. Food pantry, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Pointe of Praise Family Life Center Food Pantry, 845-339-4615, 243 Hurley Avenue. Saturdays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- St. James Happy to Help Food Pantry, 845-331-3030, 35 Pearl Street. Sundays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Salvation Army of Ulster, 845-331-1803, 35 Cedar Street. Canned food, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; fresh food, 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Red Shield Lunches: Monday-Friday, noon to 1 p.m.
- 2nd Church the Mission Assembly of God, 845-340-9170, 80 Elmendorf Street, farm stand sponsored by Catholic Charities of Orange, Sullivan, and Ulster; alternate Thursdays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Food Pantry, 845-338-2954, 72 Spring Street. By appointment only during pandemic.
- UIDN, 888-726-7276, Holy Cross/Santa Cruz Episcopal Church, 30 Pine Grove Avenue. Pre-packed groceries may be picked up from 4 to 6 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Lake Katrine: Bread of Life Food Pantry, 865 Neighborhood Road, firstname.lastname@example.org, 844-546-4747, ext. 3. Sundays, 12:30-2 p.m.; first & third Fridays, noon to 2 p.m.
Marlboro: St. Mary’s Church Food Pantry, open to residents of Marlboro and Milton, 845-236-4340, 71 Grand Street. Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Modena: United Methodist Church Food Pantry, 845-883-7142, 1928 Route 44/55. Open by appointment only, 845-309-0468.
- FAMILY of New Paltz Food Pantry, 845-255-7957, email@example.com, 51 North Chestnut Street. Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Fridays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- St. Joseph’s Catholic Church Food Pantry, 845-255-5635, 34 S. Chestnut Street. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 11 a.m. to noon.
- Redeemer Lutheran Church, 845-255-005, 90 Route 32 South, 1st and 2nd Sundays, 1-3 p.m.
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 845-255-5098,163 Main Street, 3rd and 5th Sundays, 1-3 p.m.
- United Methodist Church, 845-255-5210, 1 Grove Street, 4th Sundays, 1-3 p.m.
Phoenicia: Town of Shandaken Food Pantry, 845-688-5670, 25 Church Street. Thurs., 10 a.m. to noon. Highly-vulnerable people may request delivery; please call 845-688-5004.
Summer Food for Kids
Shandaken: Weekly bags of groceries for families with kids 18 and under. More information here. Sign up with Phoenicia Library (845-688-7811 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for delivery or Pine Hill Library (845-254-4222 or email@example.com) to set up weekly pickup
Woodstock: free lunch for those 18 and under. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org, 845-679-2213, or Onteora Central Schools website. Pickup at Woodstock Library, 5 Library Lane, noon to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. No paperwork or forms required. This is a project of Family of Woodstock, NYED Summer Meals for Kids, Hunger Solutions NY, and the Woodstock Library.
Enter a zip code at No KID Hungry to find free, healthy meals. The service is in English and Spanish. You can also text the word FOOD to 877-877. Data and message rates may apply.
Pine Bush: Ecumenical Food Pantry, 845-744-3390, Route 52 and New Prospect Road. Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to noon; Thursdays, 5-7 p.m.
- New Day Tabernacle Church Food Pantry, 845-566-4441, 38 Fire House Road. Saturdays, 10 a.m. to noon, and Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m.
- Plattekill Food Pantry, 845-564-4972, Our Lady of Fatima Church, 1250 Route. 32. Open first and third Wednesdays, 4-6 p.m.
Port Ewen Food Pantry, 845-338-0356, Esopus United Methodist Church, 151 W. Main Street. Fridays and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to noon.
Rosendale Food Pantry, 845-205-2822, 45 James Street. Mondays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- God Given Bread Food Pantry & Soup Kitchen, Atonement Lutheran Church, 845-246-8322, 100 Market Street. Pantry open Wednesdays, 10-11:45 a.m.; lunch service suspended as of April 2020.
- St. John the Evangelist Food Pantry, 845-246-9581, 915 Route 212. Wednesdays and Fridays, 10 a.m. to noon. Town of Saugerties residents.
- Saugerties Area Council of Churches Food Pantry, 845-246-6885, 44 Livingston Street. Mondays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to noon, and Tuesdays, 7-8 p.m. Saugerties-area residents only. As of April 2020: open Tuesday evenings only.
Stone Ridge Rondout Valley Food Pantry for residents of Rondout Valley school district, 845-687-4013, Old Marbletown Town Hall, 3775 Main Street. Pantry: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9-11 a.m. As of April 2020, Deliveries only. Please call to arrange.
- His Love Unveiled Food Pantry, 845-895-3006, Mid-Hudson Christian Church, 2393 Route 300. As of April 2020: second and fourth Tuesdays, noon to 1:30 p.m., and second and fourth Fridays, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, 845-895-2181, Reformed Church Food Pantry, 45 Bridge Street. Thursdays, 6-7:30 p.m., and Fridays, 11a.m. to 1 p.m. Open to individuals and families within the Wallkill School District.
West Park: Ascension Holy Trinity Food Pantry, 845-384-6723, 1585 Route 9W. Sundays, 1-3 p.m. Please call Mary, 845-834-6014, to pre-register.
- Daily Bread Soup Kitchen, 845-679-2336 or 845-246-3036, Christ’s Lutheran Church, 26 Mill Hill Road. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 4-6 p.m. As of April 2020, open for takeout only.
- FAMILY of Woodstock, email@example.com, 845-679-2485/338-2370, 16 Rock City Road, 9:15 a.m. to 9:45 p.m. daily.
- Good Neighbor Food Pantry, firstname.lastname@example.org, 845-417-5535, Reformed Church, 16 Tinker Street at Village Green. Wednesdays, 3-7 p.m.; Thursdays, 2-5 p.m. Delivery available for the homebound. Please call or email in advance.
- Meals on Wheels, 845-679-4656, Monday through Friday. Fresh meals delivered to homebound people in the Woodstock/Phoenicia area.
- The Table at Woodstock, 845-332-8779, Reformed Church, 16 Tinker Street at Village Green. Open to residents of the Onteora School District. During the pandemic send a Facebook message or email. Include: number in your household, whether you need dry goods or daily meals, and whether you can pick up (Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday, 4-6 p.m.) or need delivery.