Accord: Town of Rochester Food Pantry, 845-626-7501, 22 Main Street. Open as of April 2020; please call for an appointment and bring your own bags.
Boiceville: Reservoir Food Pantry, 845-663-3353, 4073 Route 28, Mondays, 2-4 p.m. Open as of March 2020.
- Saints Mary & Andrew Roman Catholic Church Food Pantry, 845-647-6080, 137 S. Main Street. Call by Wednesday at 3 p.m. to pick up on Thursday. Some Thursdays Catholic Charities sponsors a free farm stand; for details call 845-340-9170.
- Seventh Day Adventist Food Pantry, 845-647-5998, 161 Center. Last Monday & Tuesday of each month, 1-4 p.m.
- Shiloh Baptist Church Soup Kitchen, 845-647-8662, 60 Berme Road. Wednesdays, noon to 2 p.m. No lunch, fifth Wednesdays.
- Ulster Heights Methodist Church Food Pantry, 845-647-4327, 1264 Ulster Heights Road. Drive-through only during the pandemic; call for times.
- United Methodist Church Food Pantry, 845-647-7094, 85 Canal Street. Thursdays, 9:15-10:30 a.m.
Gardiner: St. Charles Helping Hands Food Pantry, 845-255-1374, 2212 Route 44-55. Thursdays, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Call for updates.
- Ascension Holy Trinity Food Pantry, 845-384-6723, 21 Lower Grand Street. Pandemic hours: Saturdays, 10 a.m. to noon. Please call Mary, 845-834-6014, to pre-register.
- Calvary Chapel Highland Food Pantry, 845-691-7030, 64 Vineyard Avenue. Second and fourth Saturdays, 9-11 a.m. or call in an in emergency. Closed as of April 2020.
- Family Outreach Food Pantry, 845-380-8799, 529 Route 44/55. Second and fourth Wednesdays, 2-6 p.m. Open as of April 2020. Stay in car; helpers will bring boxes to you.
- St. Augustine Parish Food Pantry, 845-691-7673, 35 Philips Ave. First and third Saturdays, 9-11 a.m. Open as of April 2020.
- Angel Food East, 845-331-6538, St. John’s Church, 207 Albany Ave. Mondays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. to noon. As of April 2020: delivery for chronically ill/homebound Thursdays ONLY.
- Catholic Charities of Kingston Food Pantry, 845-340-9170, nydia.valencia-Alzate@archny.org, 6 Adams Street. Tuesdays and Fridays, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open as of April 2020.
- Chiz’s Heart Street, 845-399-7891, 256 Washington Avenue. By appointment only during the pandemic. Call or text.
- Community Fridges, firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-331-7188. Beyond the 4 Walls Outreach Program, 14 Van Buren Street and Clinton Avenue Methodist Church, 122 Clinton Avenue, both open 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., daily.
- First Baptist Church Outreach Dinner, 845-331-5044, 77 Albany Avenue. Closed during pandemic.
- Heavenbound Food Pantry, 845-616-3211, 100 Lucas Avenue. First, third, and fifth Thursdays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Second and fourth Thursdays, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Open as of April 2020.
- Pointe of Praise Family Life Center Food Pantry, 845-339-4615, 243 Hurley Avenue. Saturdays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- St. James Happy to Help Food Pantry, 845-331-3030, 35 Pearl Street. As of April 2020, open Sundays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Times may change, please call.
- Salvation Army of Ulster, 845-331-1803, 35 Cedar Street. Canned food, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; fresh food, 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Red Shield Lunches: Monday-Friday, noon to 1 p.m.
- 2nd Church the Mission Assembly of God, 845-340-9170, 80 Elmendorf Street, farm stand sponsored by Catholic Charities of Orange, Sullivan, and Ulster; alternate Thursdays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Open as of July 2020.
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Food Pantry, 845-338-2954, 72 Spring Street. By appointment only during pandemic.
- UIDN (888-726-7276) at Holy Cross/Santa Cruz Episcopal Church, 30 Pine Grove Avenue. Pre-packed groceries may be picked up from 4 to 6 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Lake Katrine: Bread of Life Food Pantry, 865 Neighborhood Road, email@example.com, 844-546-4747, ext. 3. Sundays, 12:30-2 p.m.; first & third Fridays, noon to 2 p.m. Open as of March 2020.
Marlboro: St. Mary’s Church Food Pantry, open to residents of Marlboro and Milton, 845-236-4340, 71 Grand Street. Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Open as of April 2020.
Modena: United Methodist Church Food Pantry, 845-883-7142, 1928 Route 44/55. Open by appointment only, 845-309-0468.
St. Joseph’s Catholic Church Food Pantry, 845-255-5635, 34 S. Chestnut Street. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 11 a.m. to noon. Open as of April 2020.
Sundays, 1-3 p.m. at these locations:
- 1st and 2nd Sundays, Redeemer Lutheran Church, 90 Route 32 South, 845-255-0051
- 3rd and 5th Sundays: St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 163 Main Street, 845-255-5098
- 4th Sundays: United Methodist Church, 1 Grove Street, 845-255-5210
Phoenicia: Town of Shandaken Food Pantry, 845-688-5670, 25 Church Street. Thurs., 10 a.m. to noon. Open as of April 2020. Highly-vulnerable people may request delivery; please call 845-688-5004.
Pine Bush: Ecumenical Food Pantry, 845-744-3390, Route 52 and New Prospect Road. Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to noon; Thursdays, 5-7 p.m. Open as of April 2020.