Accord: Town of Rochester Food Pantry, 845-626-7501, 22 Main St. Open as of April 1; please call for an appointment and bring your own bags.
Boiceville: Reservoir Food Pantry, 845-663-3353, 4073 Route 28, Mondays, 2-4 p.m. Open as of March 22.
- Saints Mary & Andrew Roman Catholic Church Food Pantry, 845-647-6080, 137 S. Main St. Call ahead by Wednesday at 3 p.m. to pick up on Thursday.
- Seventh Day Adventist Food Pantry, 845-647-5998, 161 Center. Last Monday & Tuesday of each month, 1-4 p.m.
- Shiloh Baptist Church Soup Kitchen, 845-647-8662, 60 Berme Rd. Wednesdays, noon to 2 p.m. No lunch, fifth Wednesdays.
- Ulster Heights Methodist Church Food Pantry, 845-647-4327, 1264 Ulster Heights Rd. Drive-throughs only during the pandemic; call for times.
- United Methodist Church Food Pantry, 845-647-7094, 85 Canal St. Thursdays, 9:15-10:30 a.m.
Gardiner: St. Charles Helping Hands Food Pantry, 845-255-1374, 2212 Route 44-55. Thursdays, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Ascension Holy Trinity Food Pantry, 845-384-6723, 21 Lower Grand Street. Pandemic hours: Saturdays, 10 a.m. to noon. Please call Mary, 845-834-6014, to pre-register.
- Calvary Chapel Highland Food Pantry, 845-691-7030, 64 Vineyard Ave. Second and fourth Saturdays, 9-11 a.m. or call in an in emergency.
- Family Outreach Food Pantry, 845-380-8799, 529 Route 44/55. Second and fourth Wednesdays, 2-6 p.m. Open as of April 1. Stay in car; helpers will bring boxes to you.
- St. Augustine Parish Food Pantry, 845-691-7673, 35 Philips Ave. First and third Saturdays, 9-11 a.m. Open as of April 1.
- Angel Food East, 845-331-6538, St. John’s Church, 207 Albany Ave. Mondays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. to noon. Delivery available to the homebound.
- Catholic Charities of Kingston Food Pantry, 845-340-9170, 6 Adams St. Tuesdays and Fridays, 1-4 p.m. Open as of April 2.
- Chiz’s Heart St., 845-399-7891, 256 Washington Ave. By appointment only during the pandemic. Call or text.
- First Baptist Church Outreach Dinner, 845-331-5044, 77 Albany Ave. Wed., 5:30 p.m. Canceled due to pandemic.
- Heavenbound Food Pantry, 845-616-3211, 100 Lucas Ave. First, third, and fifth Thursdays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Second and fourth Thursdays, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Open as of April 3.
- Pointe of Praise Family Life Center Food Pantry, 845-339-4615, 243 Hurley Ave. Saturdays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- St. James Happy to Help Food Pantry, 845-331-3030, 35 Pearl St. As of April 5, open Sundays 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. May change, please call.
- Salvation Army of Ulster, 845-331-1803, 35 Cedar St. Canned food, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; fresh food, 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Red Shield Lunches: Monday-Friday, 12 to 1 p.m.
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Food Pantry, 845-338-2954, 72 Spring St. By appointment only during pandemic.
- UIDN at Holy Cross/Santa Cruz, 888-726-7276, 30 Pine Grove Ave. Food pantry and sharing days suspended due to the coronavirus. Call about shop and deliver program.
Lake Katrine: Bread of Life Food Pantry, 865 Neighborhood Rd., email@example.com, 844-546-4747, ext. 3. Every Sunday, 12:30-2 p.m., and first and third Fridays, noon to 2 p.m. Open as of March 24.
Marlboro: St. Mary’s Church Food Pantry, open to residents of Marlboro and Milton, 845-236-4340, 71 Grand Street. Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Modena: United Methodist Church Food Pantry, 845-883-7142, 1928 Route 44/55. Tuesdays, 11 a.m. to noon.
New Paltz: St. Joseph’s Catholic Church Food Pantry, 845-255-5635, 34 S. Chestnut Street. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 11 a.m. to noon.
Phoenicia: Town of Shandaken Food Pantry, 845-688-5670, 25 Church St. Thursdays, 10 a.m. to noon.
Pine Bush: Ecumenical Food Pantry, 845-744-3390, Route 52 at New Prospect Rd. Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to noon, and Thursdays, 5-7 p.m.
- New Day Tabernacle Church Food Pantry, 845-566-4441, 38 Fire House Road. Saturdays, 10 a.m. to noon; Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m.
- Plattekill Food Pantry, 845-564-4972, 1250 Route 32. First and third Wednesdays, 4-6 p.m.
Port Ewen Food Pantry, 845-338-0356, Esopus United Methodist Church, 151 W. Main Street. Fridays and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to noon.
Rosendale Food Pantry, 845-205-2822, 45 James Street. Mondays, 9 am to 1 p.m., and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.