https://ulsterimmigrantdefensenetwork.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Screen-Shot-2020-02-06-at-10.51.49-AM.png 630 1060 Patty https://ulsterimmigrantdefensenetwork.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Bigger.png Patty2020-02-06 20:59:112021-05-21 13:46:36Municipal IDs Now Available in Woodstock, Feb. 2020
MUNICIPAL ID CARDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO ANY WOODSTOCK RESIDENT, AGE 14 AND UP
- show support for everyone who lives in town
- enter any Onteora school to pick up their child
- be seen at area hospitals and urgent care centers
- enter government buildings and some private buildings
- get a Woodstock Library card
- report a crime or seek police assistance
- cash a check
- go to The Good Neighbor Food Pantry
- retain proof of ID if their DACA status expires
More benefits to come!
How to get a Woodstock muni card:
- go to the Town Clerk’s office, 45 Comeau Drive, 8 a.m to to 4 p.m., M-F (Spanish spoken.)
- bring a valid federal, state, or foreign photo ID and two proofs of residency that includes name and address.
- pay a processing fee of $10 for adults, $5 for 14–18 year-olds, veterans, the disabled, and seniors. The fee may be waived at the discretion of the town.
A Note on Privacy. The Town of Woodstock will retain residents’ names, card numbers, and signatures only. It will not save their address or any other identifying information.