Your generous gift to the Ulster Immigrant Defense Network sends a message of welcome and support to immigrants and refugees in Hudson Valley communities and allows UIDN to continue serving our friends and neighbors.
UIDN is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) not-for-profit. Donations are deductible; our tax ID is 85-0854210. To contribute, use one of the buttons above. Checks payable to UIDN may be sent to UIDN, c/o Holy Cross/Santa Cruz Episcopal Church, 30 Pine Grove Ave., Kingston, NY 12401.
Your Contributions Provide
- Food, clothing, household goods, and financial help
- Safe sanctuary spaces when needed
- Transportation to legal and medical appointments, including court hearings and ICE check-ins
- Legal information and aid
- Bilingual helpline
- School support and education outreach
- “Know your rights” and other education programs
- Rapid responses to ICE actions
- Volunteer training
- Assistance to separated families
The fund is administered by a volunteer board. As of February 2020, board members were Pastor Renee House, Old Dutch Church, Kingston; Azer Khan, Islamic Association of Ulster County; and Diana Lopez, Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson. Stephanie Nystrom is the financial administrator.
Learn about UIDN’s work and volunteer opportunities in the Get Involved section of the website.
Photo credits, left: Jo Salas; middle two: UIDN; right: Alexisrael [CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)]